|Place of Origin:||Dongguan City, CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1SET|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Export Package|
|Delivery Time:||25-45 DAYS|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/A, D/P|
|Supply Ability:||50 SETS PER MONTH|
|Name:||Ladies Shoes Manufacturing Machine||Workstation:||12 Stations, Can Customized 16/20 Stations|
|Finished Products:||Ladies Jelly Shoes||Workers Need:||1 People|
|Production Capacity:||110-150 Pairs/hour||Gurantee:||2 Years, The Longest Time In China|
|Machine Type:||Rotary||Product Name:||Plastic Shoes|
Rotary Single Color Injection Molding Machine,
Single Color Injection Molding Machine,
12 stations Sandal Making Machine
Single Color Women Ladies Jelly Shoes Plastic Shoes Making Machine for Brand Shoes
What can we supply for you?
Full complete set of shoes making machine, mould, materials.
Full service for machine installation, how to work machine, how to make shoes.
Good after-sales service for machine and problems in production.
>> If you do not know which machine is suit, please do not hesitate to contact us, we will give you good recommend.
1. Machine Model: JL-128
2. Workstations: 12/16/20 stations for choose
3. Clamping force: 120-150ton
4. Opening stroke: 210mm
5. Mould dimension: 600*280mm
6. Height of injection nozzle: 280mm
7. Injector: 1
8. Screw diameter: 60/65/70/75mm (as per the shoes you make)
9. Screw L/D ratio: 20 L/D
10. Max.injection volume: 650-1000CM3
11. Injection speed: 10Cm/s
12. Electricity comsumption: 25.5kw for normal motor; 30.2kw for servo motor.
13. Machine dimension: 4600*3700*2500mm
14. Machine weight: 6500kgs
1. Our engineer can go to your factory for machine installation;
2. He will help you to teach your engineer how to operate the machine;
3. He will teach your engineer how to make shoes and solve some problems;
4. You can send your engineer to our factory for training.
Jelly shoes or jellies are a type of shoe made of PVC plastic. Jelly shoes come in a large variety of brands and colours and the material is sometimes infused with glitter. Its name comes from the French company called Jelly Shoes, founded by Tony Alano and Nicolas Guillon in 1980 in Paris.
Contact Person: Penny Peng